Any organisation can enter, providing the strategy or execution was developed, launched or carried out between November 2021 and May 2023. The entry period is a 18-month period as we know that campaigns and programmes take a while for their impact to evaluated.
Entries can be made here>
A single organisation can enter multiple projects and in multiple categories.
- Entries can come from an in-house team, creative and communications agencies or consultants based in Europe.
- Each entry must be submitted as a PDF file. Files cannot be larger than 10MB
- Each entry must be entered online. Fill in one form per entry.
- Entries are only accepted electronically, please do not send us a hard copy.
- Supporting links, videos etc must be included within the entry itself. This can be included as an appendix, with links or hyperlinked within the document itself.
- All entries must be paid for prior to the judging day; any entries we have not received payment for will not be reviewed by the judging panel.
- If you have been invoiced in advance for your entries the same payment terms apply. You must pay the invoice by the due date shown (usually 14 days).
- Entries withdrawn will not be refunded.
- Entries invoiced in advance of submission will not be refunded if the pre-advised quantity is not fulfilled.
- Please make reference to confidential information in your entries; these will be for judges’ eyes only and will not be written up.
- All entry materials will be retained by Cravenhill Publishing (Communicate magazine), the organiser of the Employer Brand Management Awards.
- Ensure you have secured the appropriate rights and clearances for all materials and images submitted. The Employer Brand Management Awards will not be liable for any copyright, trademark, patent infringement or for non-payment grievances held against entrants.
- All entries are only shared with judges once a signed disclaimer has been received.
- Where a juror’s organisation enters the Employer Brand Management Awards, that juror will not review the submission. Where possible, jurors are not made aware of the identity of any third-party organisation that carried out the work until after decisions have been made, to eliminate bias.
- Details provided within your entry will potentially be used for press releases, web content, the winners book should your submission be shortlisted and/or win. Therefore we ask that you ensure all the details are factually correct - we will not be liable for inaccuracies published based on the entry content and changes may not be possible after publication.
- Summaries of all winning entries will be included in the Employer Brand Management Awards winners book which will be given out on the night and published in other formats. Please make reference to confidential information in your entries which will be for judges’ eyes only and will not be written up.
- By submitting your entry, you agree that the materials may be published for the promotion of the awards and media efforts related to digital communication, as well as for the marketing and promotion of rebranding case studies and teaching tools.
- By entering into the Awards programme, your details will be added to our database to ensure you are kept up to date with the Awards and its relevant conference. To opt-out, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please translate all non-English text into English to facilitate the judging process.
- Decisions by the jury are final.