Fees and payment
Entry fees (ex VAT):
- £320 for the first entry from each organisation/submitting body.
- £195 for each subsequent entry from each organisation/submitting body.
- £195 for any entry from or on behalf of a charity, NGO, pressure group or otherwise NFP organisation. Please call if you think you may be eligible.
For more information on key dates click here.
- One payment may be used to cover multiple entries.
- You can pay via PayPal online, or by phone via credit card on +44 20 3950 5356 (we are unable to take American Express over the phone).
- All entries must be paid for within 14 days submitting or before the judging takes place in order for them to be reviewed by the judging panel.
Terms and Conditions:
If you submit your entries by 24 March 2023, you receive a discount on your total entry cost. Please note the following terms and conditions for this offer:
- When an organisation submits multiple entries, the early entry discount is applicable on the total entries made in a working day. The discount will only be applied once.
- The early entry deadline discount and the charity, NGO or NFP rate cannot be used collectively, and the greater discount will be applied.